Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Coupon Crazy


I love my coupons. Any opportunity to save a few cents, a couple of bucks or get an item or two free...I'm there. My thrill is finding them and then using them. To those clippable, printable money-savers, I say...bring it on!




There are several places to find coupons online.

To find coupons:

-check online:
Smartcanucks
Canadian Free Stuff
Pricenetwork.ca
Frugal Shopper
Save.ca
Red Flag Deals
P&G Brandsaver

- check your local newspapers for inserts like Smartsource and Shop 'n' Save

- magazines (ie. Glow magazine by Shoppers DrugMart, always has bonus Optimum Points coupons)

- check your mail

- in-store (I walk up and down the aisles of my favourite grocery store)
Fresh Obsessed (A&P / Dominion)

If all avenues have been exhausted and you can't find a coupon for your product, email the company and simply ask for them (don't forget to mention how much you love the product.)

Also register online with the manufacturers of some of your favourite brands to receive product updates - Pampers.ca, Nestle.ca, Procter & Gamble, Colgate Palmolive, Unilever,


Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails