Friday, September 9, 2011

Home Insurance Surprise!!

Courtesy of Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

 I recently switched car and home insurance companies and put them under the same company (for a discount). On the surface, it was a good deal, I saved over $600/yr on car insurance and the home insurance appeared unchanged. I signed the papers and all seemed fine. A closer look at my home insurance however,  revealed that the coverage amount was now half my previous amount. Had I known this prior to signing, I might have stayed with my old insurance companies.

vichie81/FreeDigitalPhotos.net
When switching insurance companies, perhaps for a discount, ensure that you understand all amount coverages in order to avoid any surprises.

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails