Thursday, September 8, 2011

Review of Aveis 7" Portable DVD Player

I bought the Aveis 7" Portable DVD Player for our roadtrip. I bought 2 of them, one in pink and the other in black. I have a 6 and a 4 year old and knew they would need entertainment for this very long trip.

The player comes with an AC adaptor, Car DC adaptor, AV cable, carry bag and remote control. It has a built-in rechargeable battery and integrated stereo speakers and headphone jack (headphones are not included.



I played a Spider-Man DVD, the picture was clear, without skipping or loss of frames. The battery power is great and I was able to watch two-30 minute episodes of Entourage before needing to charge it. The sound is clear and the buttons on the player and remote are easy to read...easy enough for my 4 year old to use.

It retails for $49.00 regular price at Superstore but with my PC Points combined with their no tax event, I picked mine up for $30.38 each. A great deal!

Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts with Thumbnails